<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Lately...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Lately...

 photo 3_zps876fd70d.jpg

 photo 4_zps616e3b71.jpg

 photo 5_zps79920bed.jpg

A small snippet of what life has been like lately (through my iphone lens)...filled with small adventures around my city in the small amount of time i have had free from dancing, eating Macarons like a fiend & if you havent discovered Cronuts yet...get on to it! Imagine a Doughnut and a Croissant having a baby (your welcome) and catching up on a bit of reading! I feel like i am managing the work/play/rest ratio pretty well lately, when i feel like i dont have any spare time to cram anything in..then bam..i have a random afternoon free to loiter around my apartment in warm socks reading my novels! I think thats all i could ever ask for in life really...a good balance of things that inspire me and keep me happy injected with moments of adult things like work and paying bills! Xx

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home