<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Flower Face....

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Flower Face....

 photo pink_zps8dc9dfc2.jpg

 photo Pink2_zps2605f7ef.jpg

 photo Pink3_zps611f3496.jpg

 photo Pink4_zps8ba9b59f.jpg

 photo photo2_zps0c816cfe.jpg
While walking the streets near my work today on my lunch break i noticed that there was pink flowers in bloom and leaves just about everywhere! Not only was it beautiful i also totally matched my outfit by accident! I love it when mother nature and i just play on the same team!

So of course i spent the next half an hour draping myself over flower bushes and picking flowers and leaves to take photos of (like the iphone creep i am) Autumn is finally kicking itself off in style and im pretty darn happy about that!

I found this dress in an op shop not so long ago it was sitting with a pretty red checker dress too that were made by the same lady in her younger years, i couldnt split them up so they both came home with me! It does have an elastic waist though (which makes me cry a little on the inside) but aside from that its one of my fav go-to cute dresses!

I am so looking forward to the Easter break and have made too many plans...i also am putting my outfits together for this amazing couple of days HULLABALOO!!! I am prepped and ready for four full days and nights of dancing...i may need a wheelchair afterwards haha.

Happy Wednesday Xx

(Wearing: vintage pink dress & op shopped shoes)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lovely!
Is the red dress the same style as the pink one?
I love finding handmade vintage pieces too!

Love your blog. It's such an inspiration for me!!

Jenny xox

April 16, 2014 at 4:26 AM  
Blogger Melodie said...

Such a fun photo the first one! And i'm still very much in love with you shoes and that dress is really cute!
Hope you'll have a lot of fun dancing around for a long weekend! ;)
xoxo
Melodie
http://www.sevenlivesandmore.com/

April 16, 2014 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So love the photos, the dress, the shoes, your make up..everything. Love vintage dress so dress so much. I just got a lovely 1960s vintage dress from an eBay shop stores.ebay.com/vintageswank.

April 16, 2014 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

beautiful outfit and fun pictures ...
happy easter!

April 17, 2014 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You look simply stunning in that dress, and it looks tremendous paired with those fabulous shoes. Such a splendid outfit and impeccable makeup and you're rocking it so well with your hair!
I'm just obsessed with vintage style, Glad that through colorblind blog, I found a great place to shop for designer clothes with such a low spending budget at Vintage Swank .

April 22, 2014 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Alexandra Marie said...

Love your blog so much! New follower <3 Alex

tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

April 26, 2014 at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home