<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Life via Instagram...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Life via Instagram...

 photo Untitled-1-10_zpsd514ee31.jpg

 photo Untitled-2-4_zpsbf832058.jpg

 photo Untitled-3-5_zpsc2f0887c.jpg

 photo Untitled-4-2_zps3c6f2a08.jpg
A few photos from the past few weeks follow me on instagram if you dont already @allyvintage Xx

1 - Went to sculptures by the sea last week and actually saw a few cool things (like this massive skeleton) its was jam packed with people but so sunny and warm.

2 - Shameless selfie after a few stressful days this week, im looking forward to getting my life back on track soon.

3 - Looking at old photographs over the weekend this one of my Granmother and Great Grandmother is one of my favourites.

4 - Coffee dates.

5 - Autumn is in full swing, we have started getting a few days of rain im so looking forward to the leaves changing.

6 - Im starting to get quite the KikkiKpen collection! They are amazing.

7 - Peach dress and my favourite brooch.

8 - Fresh flowers for the studio.

I hope your all having an amazing week so far, ill be back tomorrow with an outfit post. Xx

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

This reminds me I need to check out Cott for sculptures by the sea!

March 21, 2013 at 5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home