<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Autumn Playlist...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Autumn Playlist...

                        Autumn by Ally Moschini on Grooveshark
Here are some songs i am currently obsessed with that will last me through my favourite season AUTUMN!!!! (im getting prepared to roll in some honey coloured leaves) while i was creating the playlist i found this image from last year which made me laugh out loud! My little photoshoots are hillarious to look back on (im such a dork at heart).

If there is a band or song you can suggest to add to my playlist please let me know! Im always looking for new music  XX

Have a swell day!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger soph // and other things said...

Love this playlist! So many gems. I've pretty much just had the new Foals album on repeat for the past couple of weeks haha.

March 13, 2013 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Ohh i love their new album! so good! Xx

March 13, 2013 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Kailey said...

Santigold!! <3 Lovely post Ally!

As for music recommendations, I've been listening to Kate Bush and Solange lately! <3

March 13, 2013 at 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home