<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Mr Boots...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mr Boots...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I honestly cannot believe how big my boy is now! I feel like it was only weeks ago we picked him up and brought him home. He has lost his baby coat and is now driving us a little bonkers with hole digging and his infactuation with one pair of my shoes he always manages to get a hold of! But he is honestly the funniest pup i know! always greeting me with webs stuck to his face, rolling over for tummy rubs as soon as you pat him and dragging tree branches across the yard to make himself a little nest on the lawn...gah i love him so..(i mean check out that cheeky grin)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Beautiful Day said...

He is just so huggable!

January 8, 2013 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger ChatterBlossom said...

Oh my goodness, he is so sweet! Such cute markings and rather photogenic, I must say! ;-)
Jamie
http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

January 9, 2013 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

I completely agree :) cheeky thing haha xx

January 9, 2013 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Aaw, gorgeous!

Becky
xx

January 10, 2013 at 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home