<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Dress Up.

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Monday, November 26, 2012

Dress Up.

Photobucket

I know its awful, but i can't help myself! Sometimes i just get the urge to dress Boots up! I know he is a boy and if Z caught me putting my head scarves on him he would probably have a stern word to say about it but come on!!!! Is this not the cutest picture ever?

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha we dress our little boy up all the time too! But with nautical and camo gear so the bf won't get too upset!

Boots is adorable! I want cuddles!

November 26, 2012 at 8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boots looks dashing in his outfit ;) I just adopted a puppy that looks similar to him! However in no way would he let me dress him up hah!
http://photosbylmb.com/

November 26, 2012 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Naw.

November 26, 2012 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Anne Cobai said...

So cuuuute!!!

November 26, 2012 at 10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute!

November 26, 2012 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aww so cute! I always love seeing dogs all dressed up. We put a sweater on my bulldog every once in a while if it's cold out and it's my favorite.

November 27, 2012 at 12:54 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

The trick is to dangle treats haha he will do anything you want him to!! :)

November 27, 2012 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger Dulce Moonchild said...

he's the cuttest, my dog loves that i put him clothes, and when i took them down he got mad and bite :)

November 27, 2012 at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home