<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Raven Red Jacket & Voucher Winner...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Raven Red Jacket & Voucher Winner...

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket I couldn't resist sharing pictures of my recently op shopped jacket which actually came with matching shoes (which didn't fit of course) im totally getting a mod 70's/80's vibe and to match i then had to adjust the height of my hair..naturally!

I have been drawn to cherry red jackets this winter and picked up a few amazing ones for the shop update next week! my week has been filled with prepping the house for a few storms, finding my vintage gloves huzzah!! drinking way too much coffee and attempting to eat well for a day or two..which then unfortunately all comes crashing down...into a box of Oreos!

But this post isn't just about my jacket its time to announce the winner of the Vintage Valley $50 voucher....according to Random Generator...Congratulations Hannah from Dimples Diaries! you will be contacted shortly via email!

Hannah said... What a great giveaway! http://www.thevintagevalley.com/Navy-and-White-Spotted-Dress - This dress is just stunning! I would love to wear this for my first day to University, paired with my favorite loafers, tweed jacket and fur scarf. dimplesdiaries x

Thank you so much for entering ladies! there will be another opportunity soon to win some great goodies so keep your eyes peeled!

Have an amazing weekend im planning to do absolutely nothing but relax which is too darn good!! XX

(Wearing: Op Shopped jacket, Cotton On skirt, Model Co lipstick)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ginela Gonzalez said...

Yaay horray for cherry red jackets! I love winter sometimes for the opportunity to wear funky jackets, vests and blazers. Your blonde hair looks epic against the red :) Its a lovely vintage do as well! Cheers to the winner, and cheers to you posting ever wonderful outfits! :)

See you around!

Ginela

frivolitydulcimer.blogspot.com

June 14, 2012 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Hannah Wilkinson said...

Here I am just getting my daily dose of The Vintage Valley, never did I expect to see my name as the person that won the voucher, still hasn't sunk in yet. I cannot wait to spend it! Thank you very much!

dimplesdiaries
xxx

June 15, 2012 at 3:50 AM  
Anonymous Luna said...

I think that red jacket is one of the best finds I've seen.

June 16, 2012 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home