<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Week via instagram..

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Week via instagram..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket A few images via my Instagram last week which id have to say is driving Z a little crazy, i personally think there is nothing wrong with photographing everything before i eat it or begging him to take outfit snaps for me! (im sure its extremely fun for him)

If you want to be subject to my daily instagrams too then follow me if you don't already my username is @allyvintage XX

1 - Peplum Love
2 - Alley Way Walks
3 - Boris my best friends bulldog (i luv him so)
4 - Daily Hair and Makeup
5 - My Dream Car
6 - Glittery Loafers & Mulberry Pants

2 Comments:

Blogger The Big Princess said...

Love the shoes!!!!
Your dog is also soooo cute!!!!


http://bigisalsobeautiful.blogspot.com/

May 21, 2012 at 3:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute bulldog.

Pet Shops Melbourne

July 9, 2012 at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home