<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Splish, Splosh!

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Splish, Splosh!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We have finally had our first thunderstorm today, i love the start of winter because im newly in love with all my trench coats again and i can jump in puddles with my brogues..and squish around in them all day (not so great part of puddle jumping) its also perfect for hiding my 3rd day hair under an umbrella!

Ive got the perfect weekend planned while the rain pours down, making hot chocolate, breakfast with the girls, wearing large cardigans, reading and braiding my hair...and of course i may have to break from that wonderful dream and do some washing and cleaning (sigh)

Hope you all have a swell weekend planned XX

(Wearing: Forever New Trench Coat, Sportsgirl Ring, Cotton On Brogues, Vintage Headscarf)

7 Comments:

Blogger emma_G said...

I think your hair looks really cute here :)
I am loving the rain too, sort of.
I've just taken up running and I can't go running in the rain, cause my kiddies play in the park while I run laps of it *sigh* can't have everything!
But the rain is more important to Perth than me running.

May 3, 2012 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Natalie Suarez said...

so so beautiful!! i love this! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

May 4, 2012 at 4:58 AM  
Anonymous Roxie Fitz said...

you look so elegant in the rain. trench coats are so classic, I love mine to pieces

May 4, 2012 at 6:25 AM  
Blogger Cara-Mia said...

That trench! That ring! Love it all. :)

May 4, 2012 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great photos! Love that ring! :)

May 4, 2012 at 9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post!

May 5, 2012 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger his little lady said...

absolutely gorgeous! loving the bright red lip and turquoise ring. beautiful!
xo TJ

May 6, 2012 at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home