<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: studio inspiration..

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, April 15, 2012

studio inspiration..

One of the things ive been looking forward to starting on in the new house is my studio...after realising when i moved house i have a HUGE amount of clothes for the shop and for me! and barely enough space to keep it all, im now looking for some inspiration to not only store all my things but display them in a pretty bright way!

Oh my cheese n crackers a closet that opens into a work space! the pastels are delicious and i would be brimming with inspired thoughts working in a cute spot like this.
I love the idea of hanging pastel boxes vintage boxes and sticking bright wallpaper to the back of them, would be perfect for books, trinkets and photos!

If the box idea failed i don't mind this storage idea either! i have books galore and im not going to lie and say i keep them neat and tidy at all times either! so i think this would do the trick, i love the shabby chic feel of this studio space but id definitely need to add a little colour!!

Now the trick will be to sneakily nail them to the wall without Z getting too cross im ruining our newly painted walls!!

Are you doing up your studio at the moment? Do you have any tips or tricks you would like to share with me! XX

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Butch said...

Wow! I love the office in the wardrobe such a nifty idea.

Jade

April 16, 2012 at 1:53 AM  
Blogger Heather Jean said...

I love the wall boxes! Organized but still visible, perfect
-Heather Jean

April 16, 2012 at 5:57 AM  
Blogger Cara-Mia said...

Oh my, that first closet is so amazing! What a great idea. When I get another place that actually has two bedrooms, I totally want to do that in the spare room!

April 26, 2012 at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home