<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: La vie en rose

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, April 26, 2012

La vie en rose

Untitled
The title of this post is La vi en rose for no other reason than it has been stuck in my head for the past week!! So im passing it on to you..Ha!! now its stuck in yours! (this is almost as bad as contagious yawning..sorry if me talking about yawning is making you yawn) phew!!

 Looking at this photo makes me feel a little like a superhero dont ask me why! mayb its because im dying to see the Avengers and im subconciously being superhero like! (its definitely just the blue background shhh) have you seen it yet?

Yesterday was Anzac day and after a sobering morning watching the ceremonies around Australia i made the most of the day and got stuck into a few dresses mocking me from my to do pile! (i hate it when they mock me so) hopefully they make it into the shop very soon!

I adore this top, it has shoulder pads and an all round awesome feel to it! i do feel a little broader than normal when i wear it (it just says don't mess with me) i don't know about you but i kinda like feeling like a broad mustard sailor lady every now and then!

Im not sure if you noticed but we have a new logo over here! its a vintage Stearman airplane which im pretty in love with. My grandfather worked on airplanes basically his whole life since he couldn't fly them (being colour blind has its disadvantages) its something very dear to my heart and now its buzzing around the top of the blog!

(Wearing: Vintage top, Vintage red pencil skirt)

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg Eileen Carroll said...

lovely outfit. you drew me in with the title of the post, being the title of my blog, of course (or should i say mais oui) I adore edith piaf. and the song is constantly in my head. m grandfather too shared a love of planes and my sister (adele) was even name after a clip in an airplane, so there you go. happy anzac day to you! and sorry for the ramble.

http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

April 26, 2012 at 4:57 AM  
Blogger The Eye Behind the Detail said...

Love your outfit. The yellow and the black does seem to have a superhero flair, but I think of Silk Spectre from Watchmen.
You pull off the vintage look so well. Just beautiful.

April 26, 2012 at 4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home