<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Mulberry Lane...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Monday, March 26, 2012

Mulberry Lane...

Frida Gustavsson for swedish Elle is my ultimate inspiration for Autumn not only is she disturbingly beautiful!! but the crushed mulberry lipstick and oversized scalloped edge collars are making it a little hard to live without! (DIY???)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Adding to my list of to do's for the season these photos are encouraging me to give my hot rollers another chance! hopefully singed fingers wont ensue!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love these photos! I'm with you on wanting collars like those too. =]

-Kate

March 27, 2012 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I concur! These are awesome - loving the hair, make-up and the outfits.

March 27, 2012 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Gosh she is just gorgeous! The outfits are amazing too.

March 28, 2012 at 2:50 AM  
Blogger Emma Litton said...

Oh love these! All that dark lipstick makes me wish we were starting fall here instead of spring here. Good luck not burning your fingers! I always manage to burn one when using hot rollers :)

xo,
Em

March 28, 2012 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These photos had me absolutely in awe of Frida a while back when I first saw them. She is just such a babe! hahaha (major girl crush)

And the hair looks amazing. Hot rollers are on my want-list, but I have no idea how to use them.

xx S

March 28, 2012 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger lisa signorini said...

I checked your blog and I like it so much!
Visit my blog , and if you want we can follow each other via GFC!
Have a great dat!
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

March 29, 2012 at 3:18 PM  
Anonymous busana muslim said...

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..

March 30, 2012 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Victoria Michael said...

You look awesome. Loving your hair style & make up.

April 3, 2012 at 2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home