<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Day Dreamer...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day Dreamer...

Im officially in one of the busiest weeks ive had in a long time, ordering boxes of vintage to arrive next week (too excited) hemming and designing dresses, and amongst all that a fair amount of time has been spent day dreaming and trying to not procrastinate...(which is hard work)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I woke up this morning and was disappointed to see rain!! what....are you kidding me... ive just been gabbing on about how amazing the weather is getting and bam...its all over for another week!! in an act of defiance i chose not to wear stockings..(i know im not just a regular rebel)

If you remember me saying in my last post i did my first official sewing lesson on Tuesday..it was great, i imagined sewing my clothes together or the needle flinging into my face at one point, but i left unharmed and with a new project to finish until the next class in a fortnight, im excited to get started on a vintage style skirt pattern ive been dying to try.. fingers crossed!!

I hope your all having a swell week, i think its time for another coffee...(large coffee)

(Wearing: Vintage pencil skirt, Cotton On Cardigan, Vintage Scarf, Target Tights, Op Shopped Shoes, Vintage Bag, Vintage Bird Brooch)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

I'm seriously drooling over your shoes, they combine my two favorite styles: oxfords & saddle shoes! Also I like the black & white palette and your little silk scarf. It's been rainy and cold here too and I rebelled by not wearing tights/stockings hehe.

September 14, 2011 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger The Semi Sweet said...

So great!! I love the shoes too:) I also enjoy a good anticipation to a post box full of goodies!!

September 15, 2011 at 4:43 AM  
Blogger Vega said...

well, in the midst of your busy week you clearly still found the time to look amazing! i can't even pick out a favorite piece of this outfit because i love it all! gorgeous!

<3 Vega
http://vintagecomplex.blogspot.com

September 15, 2011 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger The Fancy Drifter said...

I absolutely LOVE these shoes - so adorable! And I agree, the rain is getting old fast, I cant wait for some summer sun!

x Danielle

September 19, 2011 at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home