<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Fresh Start...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Monday, April 11, 2011

Fresh Start...

Sorry about the lack of blogging this week...if your wondering and haven't read on twitter ive been cursing my laptop for getting infected with a virus on me...(devastating) and having to cart it around the city to get it fixed!!!! but its all ok now, crisis averted!!! and im able to do my shop upload tomorrow now..thank...goodness!!!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
As ive been running around like a mad man i haven't had the chance to do any outfit photos so i thought id upload some pics of me with straight hair i took yesterday in my casual get up...not sure if ive ever had straight hair on the blog...perks of having it straight is it doubles in length straight away and stays cleaner for a little longer, but all the same i love curling it!!!!
I hope your all having a swell stress free week filled with lots of pastries and warm weather, were officially in rain season (im secretly loving it)...
I'm sorry this is a short post ive got to get going with the shop update tomorrow those clothes aren't going to measure themselves (although that would be very helpful).....

(Wearing: Vintage cardigan, top and pants with Boston Babes heels and Sportsgirl Bow)

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger soph // and other things said...

Computer viruses are the worst. I got a really bad one through Facebook last year and it absolutely crippled my computer. Loving this outfit, especially the ruffles on the cardigan - so sweet!

April 12, 2011 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Lala. said...

Dear Ally, I think that yellow it's defenitly your colour! I love how it looks on you! Your hair in this pictures is beautiful, relaxed and soft :) (i hope i'm not expresing my self too bad, i have to improve my english soon!!)
Xo
Lala

April 12, 2011 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger callie said...

I love your bowtie and the colors in this outfit! You look awesome.

April 12, 2011 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that bow is so cute, and i love the sleeves of the cardigan!


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

April 12, 2011 at 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, your casual kicks my dressed up's butt.

April 12, 2011 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Chaucee said...

I really like the combo of these colors and the little striped tie. Great details ; )

April 12, 2011 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Siena in Style said...

you are so sweet!love your outfit!
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

April 12, 2011 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Cute bowtie. We were attacked last week.@@#@#%**&**
Such a pain I know but your back in the swing..go girl!

April 13, 2011 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger Lippylash said...

Love the litlle bow!!

Lippylash.blogspot.com

April 13, 2011 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Okay first, i'm glad your computer is all fixed up! Viruses are seriously a fear of mine!

Second, could you look any cuter? This outfit is perfect on you! I am not sure i'm bold enough to pull off that adorable bow but you seriously couldn't look better.

Third. Love your hair both curly and straight!

xo

April 13, 2011 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Stevia said...

So glad your computer is all well now!

I know how life is without ur devoted laptop
Such a lonely life!!

So in love with your cardigan!it has the perfect color and the ruffles detail is lovely :)

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

April 14, 2011 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

did i ever see you in pants before?! love this look so much. very laid back and so chic at the same time.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

April 14, 2011 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Kirstin said...

Wow, these colours are such a fresh combination! I love the unique pairing!

April 16, 2011 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Mallory | The Storm in a Teacup said...

This is very cute! I love the pink and yellow combination, and the nude heels work perfectly. :)

April 17, 2011 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Okay seriously! The little bowtie! You are killing me with this. ;)

April 19, 2011 at 1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home