<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Navy Nights & Summer Stripes Shop Update...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Navy Nights & Summer Stripes Shop Update...

New in the shop this week is the cutest navy and baby blue pieces, they were all waiting to be uploaded and then i realized they were all blue, but shhh i can just tell you all i planned that!!! These pieces are perfect for park dwelling or Summer/Autumn picnics pop into the shop to have a closer look.

Navy Checker Skirt & Blue Betty Dress

Striped Lucy Dress & Striped Kathy Lee Dress

Striped Prago Dress & Navy Pearl Dress

Vintage Bella Dress & Blue Embroider Dress

Blue Stripe Day Dress & Sheer Navy Blouse

I wasn't lying..cute right?
I have a pretty big soft spot for baby blue dresses!! well i hope you all have a swell day, if you have any questions about sizing or generally just want to chit chat, send me an email XX

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger ALWAYS CHASING said...

Hi Lady,

I’m having my first giveaway on my blog, open to Aussie readers only, a $50 gift voucher for Westfield Hats & Headwear!

Thought you might be interested, being Australian & an avid hat lover & wearer! :)

March 29, 2011 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Natalie Suarez said...

beautiful! u look stunning! :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

March 29, 2011 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I always love the things you have in your shop :) I'm just waiting til funds allow me to purchase something!!
xx S

March 29, 2011 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Siena in Style said...

i would buy everything!kiss from Prague;)

March 30, 2011 at 2:03 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

I don't normally choose baby blue but those are gorgeous.

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

March 30, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger LikeSpinningPlates said...

I just checked out your shop that I saw in the giveaway from Miss Malissa's blog. I love your style. So many wonderful vintage finds. I'm definitely going to follow! =)

http://likespinning-plates.blogspot.com/

March 31, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Feeona said...

These are all so lovely! I want want want the Vintage Bella Dress, so cute! (-:

April 4, 2011 at 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home