<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Bow Love & Office Sneak Peek...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Monday, March 28, 2011

Bow Love & Office Sneak Peek...

Well this little post is all about sneak peeks...how exciting!! (for me anyway, but feel free to be excited too!!) I have been quite a little busy bee lately hemming dresses for the shop and my own clothing too, that i seemed to have a pretty big pile of excess vintage material in my scrap pile..i thought about giving them away..or throwing them away (not very environmentally savvy) but after a very large light-bulb moment i thought pretty hair bows would be the way to go!! so i will be putting these cute ones in the shop next week along with my regular shop updates.. They are all made from recycled vintage print fabric hand sewn with love and major plus they just look adorable too...(there will be lots of colours and patterns to choose from).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And as i may have promised a few posts ago.....here is my little home office nook!!
As you can see its small and poky and a little boring at the moment but its a work in progress...and well...it is pretty comfy in there!! I have my cork board (buying it was a must..i mean every office has a cork board right??? i hear its a productive move ha-ha)
my record player (currently listening to The Beatles) cameras, sketch books, sewing machine, clothing racks, pictures of my sis and nieces and my trusty laptop.....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm looking forward to adding to it and making it even cosier to source vintage, hem and blog for you all...hope you all liked having a peek!!
Well i best be off i have a pretty busy day today, i think im in need of a double shot of coffee to get through it!!
P.S - i am updating the shop tomorrow morning so be sure to stop by if you are in the market for some cute vintage dresses.
XX

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger soph // and other things said...

Those bows are a lovely idea. Your office looks wonderfully cosy! Any work space that has a (vintage?) record player is pretty darn amazing in my books.

March 28, 2011 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Haha between comments, emails and tweets I feel like a stalker. I'll leave you alone I promise ;)

Okay, those bows are perfect! You are so talented!!!

And your office space is so lovely and vintage!

I can't wait to see the dresses you add to your store. I say it everytime but i'm on an actual budget (the visa has been hidden.. sob) haha but I am more then willing to give up grocery money for your amazing pieces hehe.

Can't wait to see!

Melissa

March 28, 2011 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger S and O said...

What a neat little office space :)
I love your pretty bows!
xoxo
Olivia

March 28, 2011 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Dominique said...

I made a few myself, did not realize how easy it was, loved it. Yours are really really cute.

March 29, 2011 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

beautful pictures...

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

March 29, 2011 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Elyse (Give Me Bows) said...

Your office space is lovely, it must be so exciting and nice to be working for yourself! <3

You did SUCH a great job with those bows, I have tried to make bows before and they were all wonky haha. Very sweet indeed!

x

March 29, 2011 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Oh I love your office. It gives inspiration to me to keep going with my goal. Thank you.
Just moved my office too. A change blows out the cobwebs and makes room for the newness to arrive. Rock on!

March 29, 2011 at 10:26 PM  
Anonymous The Velvet Bow said...

For some reason i just love seeing pictures of people's office spaces, it really inspires me. Yours looks wonderful! I evny your space to store your clothes for the shop, for me it is a never-ending battle on where to keep mine as I just don't have room. Hope to see you at swing soon lady!

March 30, 2011 at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home