<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: A Dream Come True...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Dream Come True...

I wanted to start the day off by sharing my super exciting news with you all... i officially handed in my resignation at work and will be selling my vintage clothes full time in about two weeks!!!! i don't even know where to start telling you all what a dream come true this is for me, ever since i was a little girl i have had such a vintage obsession and now i can throw myself into it completely and its all thanks to you wonderful people...
Photobucket
Thank you for reading my humble little blog, for always offering positive comments and encouragement and of course for purchasing my clothes through the shop im so excited (i cant sit down for more than a min at a time) to bring you tons and tons more clothes to choose from and hopefully take the vintage valley to a totally fun vintage filled place...
Photobucket
So i wont go on about it too much, although im sure the blog will be filled with more excited rants in the coming weeks but i just wanted to tell you all..
Photobucket

Photobucket
I had the most relaxing weekend ever, i basically spent it eating hamburgers, thrifting and watching movies, i caught the 2009 version of Dorian Grey ohhh i loved it.. was a little darker than the book but i couldnt tear my eyes away from the screen i just love colin firth..he was so amazing in Pride and Predjudice..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Also i wanted to thank everyone who emailed me about the traveling journal the response was so huge, so thank you for all wanting to be involved!! the 10 ladies have been selected and the journal will be out and about very soon..i cant wait to start blogging about it!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
This weekend im heading to St Jeromes Festival, im super excited top of my list to see is Beach House, Foals, The Holidays, Local Natives and Yeasayer it is by far my favourite festival just a good bunch of people and awesome music yay!!

I hope your week is going ok so far
XX

(Wearing: Vintage faux fur hat, Vintage floral dress, Vintage brown belt, Patent Beige Heels, Kailis Pearl Pendant & Vintage Brown Bag)

Labels:

20 Comments:

Blogger WobiSobi said...

I am so excited for you.. I know exactly what you mean about living your dream.. Lots of Luck!! I will be reading.. Love the dress!!
Anne

February 8, 2011 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Sidewalk Ready said...

That is a dream come true. Congratulations! I can't wait to see all of the fun items you list now that you will have all of your time to dedicate! :D

February 8, 2011 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Josie said...

Your outfit was gorgeous and perfectly vintage, as always :) and congrats...i hope you keep the shop online too! for all the people that live about a million miles north of you :)

February 8, 2011 at 5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Your so gorgeous and deserve it! :)

February 8, 2011 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

congratulations and good luck! i am on a similar venture so who knows, we may cross paths one day!

February 8, 2011 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

congrats! very excited for you. i love dorian gray too but i watched because of ben barnes... hot :D

February 8, 2011 at 8:10 PM  
Anonymous The Velvet Bow said...

Yay! This is super duper exciting and I can't wait to see all the new arrivals to the store! My polka dot dress came yesterday and I am over the moon with it, I don't know how you could give it up!

xx

February 8, 2011 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger megannielsen said...

Wow that's so exciting!! Congratulations sweetie and good luck!! With your great taste, I can only imagine what amazing things you'll have to show us :)

February 8, 2011 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Congrats chicky thats great news! xx

February 8, 2011 at 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats :)
Looking lovely as always. Sounds like an awesome weekend coming up :D

February 9, 2011 at 1:42 AM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

lots of luck for your shop. can't wait to see all those vintage treasures you will to offer.

your floral vintage dress is a cutie. love it.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

February 9, 2011 at 2:37 AM  
Blogger Little Miss C said...

Congratulations! If you ever need a (free!) hand with anything I'm a fellow Perth vintage lover and I'd be glad to give you a hand!
Love Chelsea

February 9, 2011 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

Congratulations!! How exciting to get started working at something you really love! I can't wait to see what is in store for the Vintage Valley, I know it will only get better.

February 9, 2011 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

absolutely love your dress! the belt and the necklace make it even more adorable.

February 9, 2011 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Congratulations on this exciting career development! It sounds like it will be right up your (v)alley. (Bad pun, couldn't resist!)

February 9, 2011 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger LyddieGal said...

Wow, Congrats!! Loving that dress, it's just adorable.

Chic on the Cheap

February 9, 2011 at 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's VERY exciting news! Congratulations and well done.. Remember, change your seat and change your luck. Absolutely love your dress <3 xx

February 9, 2011 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

That hat is so unique. I really enjoy all your outfits. This dress is so pretty and gorgeous and everything!!!

February 10, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger leftmeetrightstyle said...

Congrats! I'm in America and have been following your blog for about a year now. I love your style! Do you ship to America? Please put up in your shop any of your winter clothes you don't want anymore (ahem...that yellow cardigan please you wore on Jan. 6..I even bought a similar scarf in anticipation..*grin*).

~Monique

February 10, 2011 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Congrats! I love, love your shop and can't wait to get my first item from you! I'm so excited about the reversible cape :) I look forward to seeing more items in your store!

I really like your faux fur hat. Adorable with the blue dress.

Samantha
http://museuminternmusings.blogspot.com

February 10, 2011 at 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home