<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: High Society

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Monday, January 10, 2011

High Society

I thought i would upload a little start of the week inspiration, I was flicking through Shop Till You Drop and my heart did a little skip when i saw these beautiful images photographed by Steven Chee.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Id have to say it is styled to perfection from the colour palette to the makeup and hair.. I was instantly envious!!! This blue and white checker dress is desperately needed in my wardrobe...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Apart from the amazing clothes this encourages me to set my hair more often.. it is a little bit of a time consuming task but i think if i just got up that little bit earlier!!! Or mayb its time for me to have a hair cut.. that way i wont be lost in the bathroom for hours trying to style my hair every day..
I hope this has given u a little bit of cute inspiration for the day.. im off to see if i can find a gold toned blouse like the fourth image..eeek amazing XX

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I know right! I loved that feature. The clothes were sooo gorgeous and flattering.

January 10, 2011 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Wow, insane clothes!! Looks like teresa palmer?! (I'm probably wrong). I love the B&W dress, gorgeous!!
Hannah x

January 10, 2011 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

The third photo is my favorite! I love the little details in the white jacket and skirt and the ruched, pleated sweetheart top! So feminine!

January 10, 2011 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger fashion doctor said...

amazing image!beautyful!like it!

January 10, 2011 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger soph // and other things said...

wow! these are stunning! very inspiring indeed.

January 11, 2011 at 1:08 AM  
Blogger Nozzer the Whale said...

Topshop have some paler golden blouses... :)

http://bit.ly/gAAzK8

however this is beautiful and almost identical to the one in the photograph!

http://bit.ly/eu8cLw

(also i have no idea how to actually make those two links!)

January 11, 2011 at 2:33 AM  
Blogger Mikhaila said...

Gorgeous, the model totally reminds me of you!

January 11, 2011 at 4:32 AM  
Anonymous Dropstitch said...

I want every item of clothing in this shoot! The styling is divine - they really perfected the elegant 50s look. Thanks for sharing!

January 11, 2011 at 5:53 AM  
Blogger Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I adore the second and last ones!!! beautiful. thanks for sharing it with us.

January 11, 2011 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

my goodness, these pictures are beautiful. i love that bronze pleated bustier!

January 11, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Kass DeBoer said...

Thanks for sharing this!

xoxo mama wolf.

January 11, 2011 at 4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore the fourth picture. Maybe it's because I am a sucker for a blouse with a bow.... Gorgeous.

January 11, 2011 at 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Katelyn said...

This is why I love vintage clothing! Fabulous pictures!

January 12, 2011 at 6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cat eye sunglasses are to die for!

January 20, 2011 at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home