<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Weekly Inspiration...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekly Inspiration...

I’m getting my Diana film processed this week and I am super excited to see how they turn out.. I have been saving up all my film that ive used to get them processed at the same time!! I will share a few pics if they turn out nice enough…
Photobucket
I have recently realised I have an obsession with red lately every piece of clothing I go for in the shops or even choosing out of my closet has at least a smidge of red in it..hmm..dont ask me why!!! I adore this red dress.. I would like it to be mine pretty please, gorgeous length and cinching in the waist (sigh)
Photobucket
I have recently started writing again, I used to write quite a lot growing up.. I have piles of diaries and sketch pads and for some reason stopped for a few years.. I think having a beautiful book to write in helps motivate you to fill it with thoughts and sonnets…plus it’s a good stress relief and calms your mind!!
Photobucket
I have been making a few handmade flower headbands lately just playing around with a few different styles adding in some braided pieces as well… I was thinking I might use a few for Christmas gifts this year (as I am officially the worst at Christmas shopping I leave it to the very last minute)
Photobucket
Im so in love with these boots…
Photobucket
I have been obsessing over finding a beautiful Vintage Tweed jacket preferably a little fitted.. I think this photograph styles it perfectly… she is so unbelievably beautiful and it pulls together the tailored style with a perfected carefree feeling!!!
Photobucket
This photograph is too perfect for words…
Photobucket
When I was at the hairdressers the other day I had the urge to just do something completely out of my character and go red!!! I mean it took only a few seconds to talk myself out of it again.. but one day if I have the guts… I would be going this exact colour…
Photobucket
My favourite.. Macaroons…
Photobucket
These gorgeous lace sleeves are too beautiful….
Photobucket
I hope you enjoyed a sneek peek into whats inspiring me this week... I'll be back tomorrow with an outfit post XX
(All images from We Heart It)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

So many inspiring images - i love the lace sleeves - so pretty!

December 6, 2010 at 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart the boots too.. They are stunning.

December 6, 2010 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger soph // and other things said...

Such a wonderful list of things. That red dress in the photo looks quite lovely. I can't wait to see your Diana photos!

December 6, 2010 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger maggeygrace said...

Your film shot looks so pretty! I also have been lusting for a lovely tweed jacket- that model is so stinkin gorgeous. It's not fair! I also love that red dress!

December 7, 2010 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger stylestalker said...

lace, bicycles and diaries - gorgeous.

x

December 7, 2010 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger DarlingV said...

ah I love we heart it. com <3

January 17, 2011 at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home