<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Saturday Mornings..

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday Mornings..

A few photographs of my morning after getting up at the crack of dawn to hit the city to get my hair done and brave the christmas crowd...geez it was nuts!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love chilling out in my messy room listening to records and drinking coffee when i have a Saturday off... especially if the weather is a little overcast and chilly... but not today!!! the sun was out in full force... (Whats your fav weekend rituals??)

I am planning to spend my Sunday tomorrow reading a little more of Wuthering Heights and my friend Livvy is taking me out for a picnic for my birthday, how sweet!!!! i hope your weekends are going fabulous...

XX

(Wearing: Vintage Bow Blouse borrowed from The Vintage Valley Shop, Vintage black pencil skirt & Vintage Red Cap)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Carys said...

You look so pretty in these pictures, and I love your blouse!It's really nice to find another blogger who thinks listening to records is important (although I don't have an amazing Gramaphone like you do, just turntables).
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

December 4, 2010 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

love your style - you are precious.
xoxo
sarah

December 4, 2010 at 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just reviewing some of your previous posts and loved the one where you featured your We Love Colours socks. You should work them into your summery outfits, as you have perfect legs for ankle socks. Love this outfit! :)

December 6, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Kristina Clemens said...

I love this look..you're absolutely stunning! I had to go right over and check out your store! Such lovelies!
Kristina J.

December 6, 2010 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger M. Gabrielle said...

Ooh, Wuthering Heights! That's a perfect book to read on a Saturday morning in bed. :) I love the red hat, by the way!

December 6, 2010 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

I love your outfit, but what I am loving most in these photos is that amazing gramophone! Wow! So cool

December 7, 2010 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Human Sparkler ♥ said...

Wow your blog is so inspiring! I just found it and have been on it for a long time creeping on every little inch! You are very talented :)
-Katie

www.fashionsparklers.blogspot.com

December 15, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home