<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Music Monday...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Music Monday...

Boy & Bear...

Since were officially in Summer (In Australia at least) i have been constantly playing a mix of classic and Indie pop music..gets you into the summer spirit and almost makes me want to jump into my car with my friends and take a roadtrip down south wind blowing in our hair and mild sunburned skin... im hoping i might catch Boy & Bear at one of the festivals this year they never fail to make me want to dance around..
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.. i sure did XX

Labels: