<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Imaginary Picnic

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Imaginary Picnic

Something sweet...

No matter how many times i see this or find it on other people's blogs.. it still gives me goosebumps.. Nirrimi is one seriously talented girl..she has the most gorgeous blog and encourages me endlessly with her photography!! (And since were still going through a heat wave here, watching this makes me long for a little warm rain) XX Happy Wednesday

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger emma_G said...

I'm dreading the next week. There's a forecast of 4 days straight of 40 degrees!!

I too am dreaming of some rain :)

December 30, 2010 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

I can't believe I've never seen this before - so lovely!

January 4, 2011 at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home