<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Park Dweller..

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Monday, November 1, 2010

Park Dweller..



I would have to consider myself a bit of a park dweller, i honestly dont feel more at home anywhere else..(but im sure you all know this i gab on about it constantly) i have shot some pictures before in Hyde Park but i went there on sunday to read a bit of Tennyson and enjoy the sun so i thought id snap a few pics of what i wore..
Photobucket

Photobucket
I also have posted about this dress too but it is the ultimate for lounging around and just by slipping on a pair of flats makes it the perfect Sunday outfit!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Is this not the most perfect park you have ever seen, the trees are something out of this world!!! it has the craziest characters that visit it though too this cute old man with his parrot comes almost every Sunday and sits in the park and greets everyone..
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love Tennyson...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And this was the view from where i was sitting!!! just thought id share with you..do you guys have any awesome parks around??? i think its kinda rare to find one with a bit of character these days..

Hope your Tuesday is Swell XX

(Wearing: Unknown label cream floral dress, Patent flats & Vintage Belt)

11 Comments:

Blogger E said...

wow that park is a gem! i love parks and wish I had something like that near where I live...they are a rarity these days! your dress is gorgeous by the way



heyfancypants.blogspot.com

November 1, 2010 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

the dress, the trees, the sun, that music... its like being in another universe. i love this, your posts always make me smile ally!

November 1, 2010 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Natalie Suarez said...

u always look so flawless! love these pics :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

November 1, 2010 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger BlackPearl said...

What a gorgeous dress! I love it!

November 2, 2010 at 1:58 AM  
Anonymous Mandy said...

That looks so fun! Love the shoes.

November 2, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

beautiful, i love the ruffles along the neckline.

November 2, 2010 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger megannielsen said...

That dress is so gorgeous! And I love Hyde park too - it's where I had my wedding photos taken. It's always so pretty!

November 2, 2010 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Joyti said...

I do have awesome parks around...but even better (for me) is that I can walk to the ocean (the bay) from my place.
I love your dress, its SO pretty. And you look great in those photographs.

November 2, 2010 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

What a beautiful park! And a lovely dress as well

November 3, 2010 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger kara lynn said...

such a perfect brown belt!! really

November 4, 2010 at 12:53 AM  
Blogger soph // and other things said...

These are all beautiful shots. Looks like the perfect day. This park reminds me of New Farm park in Brisbane. It's got all those crazy trees like in your photos, as well as rose gardens plus a prime location down by the river. Ahh I really really want to go there now.

November 7, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home