<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Life is what gave it love first...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Life is what gave it love first...



Photobucket
After what feels like a few days of monotone dressing i was in desperate need of some brightness i normally dress with quite a bit of colour but have been finding my transition into Spring a little slow...and now its almost Summer ahhh... After getting a slight tinge/burn of sun on my legs over the weekend im happier now to wear the extremely bright pieces in my wardrobe!! but this gorgeous little dress was an op shop find on my lunch break this week..so adorable im completely in love with the pattern and colour.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I also love the little side ruffle detail too...can you spot it?? I originally was thinking brown accessories and shoes with this dress but when i was sifting through my pile of belts i found the navy blue horse belt from a dress i did a post about yonks and yonks ago..do you remember it? if you do my gosh you have a better memory than me...i adore this belt but struggle to find dresses that match it..but i think this works perfectly..

This dress is mostly made of Polyester and i know everyone has their opinions on the fabric i honestly dont mind it apart from the fact it sometimes makes you a little sweatier than normal haha i think on the right day its light and breezy and alot of my fav dresses are made with polyester...now dont get me wrong though i love love my silks and cotton but i thought i would express a little love for the nanna Polyester dress..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am so so looking forward to getting my hair done on Saturday ohhh my...it honestly feels like the re-growth has taken over my head..i cant wait to have a freshly primped hair do..i was throwing around a few ideas about changing colours a little....hmmm.... but im not entirely sold!!!! looks like im sticking to blonde (as always)

Nothing like a little bit of colour to get you motivated i think ill start my Stop Motion Video tonight...after watching a few episodes of the IT Crowd....

XX

(Wearing: Vintage pink flower dress, Patent beige pumps, Navy & Gold horse belt (from unknown brand)

8 Comments:

Blogger S + Y said...

I'm totally in love with that dress!!!! You have no idea! And the horse belt adds a nice touch to it. ;)

xo
Sands

October 19, 2010 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really love that you paired that dress with the horse belt...it's such a great contrast...but it goes perfectly!!

October 19, 2010 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger archives vintage said...

oh my gosh...i would do anything for that horse belt! amazing.

October 19, 2010 at 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DO remember the horse belt. Loved it then, love it more with this dress. How gorgeous! You look beautiful (at the risk of continually repeating myself). Lovely post!

October 19, 2010 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger samantha ramage said...

that horse belt is so chic + cheeky!

xo
sami

October 20, 2010 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger María Rubio said...

beautiful outfit! <3

October 20, 2010 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

you look stunning. new follower over here!

October 21, 2010 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Fashion Insanity said...

Love the heels!!

October 22, 2010 at 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home