<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: News..News..News

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, April 4, 2010

News..News..News



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Well after doing absolutely nothing yesterday except feel sorry for myself and my aching head (self induced...never drinking champagne again) haha i got some amazing news from my sister...shes Engaged ahhhhhh.. im just so happy for her and i think its so amazing she has found her prince charming..they are so perfect for each other!!! :) im so happy i can feel it bubbling over im just walking on clouds today!!!

Im off to have lunch with the girls today to celebrate my friend peta's b day and then back to work tomorrow :( ohh why cant it be a long weekend all the time haha...

I love this jacket i feel so military in it but i bought it at one of my fav vintage shops in Mt Lawley they always have the most amazing pieces...and plus this colour is an instant mood lifter!!! i officially cant eat anymore chocolate...now im just eating it because its sitting on the table staring at me...ahhh no more!!!!

(vintage jacket worn with cotton on stripe top & jeans, stockings and Zu gladiator heels & vintage ruby ring & enamel ring)

I hope you are all enjoying the last day of your easter weekend...XX

16 Comments:

Blogger M. said...

aw yay for your sister, that's so exciting! Weddings are so fun, and I LOVE that jacket, it's gorgeous. Your hair looks really great in these pictures by the way! :)

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

April 4, 2010 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Alisha said...

i love the nautical feel of your outfit! you look adorable.

April 4, 2010 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Jessa Lee said...

congrats to your sister, I love weddings, they're so wonderful!!

Killer jacket love
xx

April 4, 2010 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger soph // and other things said...

Those rings are just WOW. Love the outfit - the jacket is amazing. Congrats on your sister's engagement!

April 4, 2010 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Natalie Suarez said...

i love the red jacket! so gorgeous :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

April 4, 2010 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Madeline Veenstra said...

Love your jacket, it's gorgeous :) Congrats to your sister! I remember when my sis got engaged, I found out in Borders and the people around me must have thought I was nuts, I was that excited for her :)

Hope you had a great easter!

April 4, 2010 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hey congrats that is fab news!!

I love this jacket. Its a really cute look. :D

April 4, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Mae said...

Ooo congrats to your sister, that's so exciting! Love this jacket on you, red with navy is a favorite of mine and you look amazing :)
Can't wait to read more and happy easter!
x

April 5, 2010 at 2:05 AM  
Blogger Pati said...

this is a great outfit! i love the the jacket and the rings! :)

April 5, 2010 at 5:51 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

gorgeous. i love every one of your outfits...and this one is no exception. You look lovely....awesome jacket btw

April 5, 2010 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger Malu Keizer-Swartjes said...

Amazing outfit hun!
Great rings, I love the red one:D

xx


Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!
Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!
Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!

April 5, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Taylor Sterling said...

I love the stripes and the colors of this! You are just so darn cute!!

April 5, 2010 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

That jacket is amazing!

April 5, 2010 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger THELOOKING_GLASS said...

Congrats to your sister!
You look ravishing in Red!I'm a nautical stripe gal, myself.
Check out the Award I've set up for you!

April 6, 2010 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

congrats to your sister! i lovee this outfit and your hair looks adorable up like that. glad i found your blog! xx

April 6, 2010 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Emma Fick said...

You are stunning!! The stripes and bright red go perfectly together.

April 6, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home