<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Ladybug Ladybug

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Friday, March 12, 2010

Ladybug Ladybug







(Vintage stripe skirt, belt & bag worn with Sportsgirl pink vest & grandmas vintage jewellery)



I hope your all having a fab weekend so far, last night i had my friends going away party she is heading to England on sunday night for a year and im going to miss her so much :(

My grandma has the most amazing jewellery collection full of vintage brooches and rings everytime i visit her she sits me down with a pot of tea and shows me all her new pieces and she lets me choose something haha she is the cutest in the world.. these two are my favourite this little ladybug brooch and the ruby stone ring i rarely wear them because im so petrified ill damage them!!

So tonight were having a dinner for my friend so she can have the proper send off and then im photographing all my vintage pieces tomorrow that you can all buy online if you wish :) ill do an upload of where you can purchase them on Monday :)

Have a swell weekend XX

14 Comments:

Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

Oh wish I had a Grandma like that, what a sweetie!

I love your bag and shoes and of course Grandmas jewellery.
xoxo

March 12, 2010 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Natalie Suarez said...

ur grandma sounds so cute hehe! and omgg the ring and brooch are so beautiful! and i love the bag alot :))

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

March 12, 2010 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I really like this outfit, especially the skirt!

March 13, 2010 at 3:32 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

Your style is amazing! Everything on you looks so chic and efortless!
And I love esp the shoes..and the cute little ring :)

Loved the nude shoes from the previous post too, now I have to find a pair for myself...

xo, Diana

http://thegirloverboard.tumblr.com

March 13, 2010 at 4:34 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I was wondering at first why this post was called 'ladybug ladybug'...
...I thought the outfit reminded you of one, and then i thought, oh, those shoes shout "ladybug"...
and then there it was! The little ladybug pin...PERFECT match with this outfit...
...what a fun post. :)

March 13, 2010 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger THELOOKING_GLASS said...

Wish I ham the gams for that skirt... The ring is divine... You are one lucky lady!

thelookingglassvintage.blogspot.com

March 13, 2010 at 5:30 AM  
Blogger Couture said...

Beautiful jewellery!

Judith
http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

March 13, 2010 at 6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loveee the purse!

March 13, 2010 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Sasha B. said...

wow I wish my grandma had an amazing jewelry collection! gorgeous!

March 13, 2010 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Kaitlin Elizabeth said...

this is my first time on your blog and i'm loving what i see. i will be back, many times. it's so lovely<3

March 13, 2010 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Starr Crow said...

you are gorgeous Ally! love the look from head to toe, so effortlessly vintage and stunning.

March 14, 2010 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Brit Nason said...

so classic and pretty! love the brooch and ring. added you to my blog roll. :)
xx
brit

http://disarmingdarling.blogspot.com

March 14, 2010 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger DaniBrava said...

love love love the bag and jewelry!!!

March 14, 2010 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Fabulocity in Amish Country said...

Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous!

March 14, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home